This basic kit includes the minimum required components of a SepticSitter system:
- 1 – Ethernet Sensor Hub (Gateway)
- 1 – Sonar liquid level/temperature sensor
- 1 – Water resistant, low voltage, CAN BUS power/communications cable (15m /49ft long) with dust caps.
- 1 – Terminating resistor connector, female (installed on the most remote sensor in the chain)
Select up to 5 additional sensors (for a maximum of 6 sensors per Hub) and additional 15m and /or 5m cables to monitor all the different locations of your septic system. Cables can be joined end-to-end using the watertight connectors to cover longer distances. The maximum allowable distance from the Hub to the most remote sensor is 140 meters (460 feet).
Contact Dynamic Monitors for assistance in locating a licensed septic service provider in your area who can install or retrofit SepticSitter in your new or existing septic system.
Annual subscription fees are as follows:
Ethernet Hub systems:
US$14/month (US$168 per year/Hub) billed annually).
CDN$15/month (US$180 per year/Hub) billed annually).
Cellular Hub systems:
US$23/month (US$276 per year/Hub) billed annually).
CDN$25/month (US$300 per year/Hub) billed annually).
As seen at WWETT 2017, NOWRA 2017 and CES2017! This innovative electronic monitor installs easily in a septic tank, pump tank, cess pool or drainfield inspection port and provides peace of mind by confirming your septic system is working properly.
Contact Dynamic Monitors for more information on the Early Access Program. The number of EAP spots is limited, so apply now and stay ahead of the competition!
Visit SepticSitter.com for more info.
U.S. Patent No. 8100006, Canadian No. 2598215
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
Septic SitterTM provides early detection of:
- Septic tank effluent filter plugging
- Drainfield hydraulic overloading
- Drainfield organic overloading
- Leaking plumbing fixtures
- Excessive clogging of infiltrative surface
- Groundwater infiltration
- Neglected maintenance
Septic SitterTM provides valuable system information:
- Instantaneous liquid levels
- Historical trends and data logging.
- Proof of drainfield recovery
- Dry trenches – underutilized drainfield areas
Septic SitterTM data can also be used to help plan if and when an on-site sewage system will need to be expanded, or to identify drainfield lines or zones with excess capacity.
The patented Septic SitterTM uses state-of-the-art, non-contact sonar sensor technology, which avoids possible problems with biofouling of contact type sensors. The device detects varying liquid levels and dry conditions, under a wide range of temperature conditions.
Can also help manage:
- Alternating, dosing and resting systems
- Uneven zone distribution
- Sewage system expansion
Easy to install & retrofit:
- Fits industry standard inspection ports.
- Can be completely buried if desired.
- Simple set-up and calibration
- Low voltage power